No holes barred! Who will cum fuck me September 22nd?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Shorlvr 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Capable Beauty
    Participant

Friday, September 22nd
    Theme: My (A Capable Beauty!) Collard Gangbang

Ladies: Sexy Neck Collars and Lingerie

Men: Professional Dress or Dominate Theme
    A_Capable_Beauty will be coming out to break the Gangbang record. So men come prepared to provide hard cock and cum and women bring your favorite strap-on! Men, you get three minutes then you go back to the end of the line! Two guys at the same time get 6 minutes, three guys at the same time get 9 minutes! You must listen to the rules of my Owner or you are OUT!

She wants:

* Double Penetration
    * Triple Penetration
    * Double Vaginal Penetratio
    * Receiving stapon sex from a woman
    * To drink all cum!

Couples, Girls and selected sexy men to explore Gloryhole/Gangbang/BDSM

9pm – 3am

The “Tree House”

Annapolis, MD

This is the party were you can relax, be discreet, watch, join in or enjoy your wildest fantasies. We hold these parties so that new or experienced people can come and enjoy the amazing fun of the life style and meet sexy like minded people. There is no pressure and no expectations of anyone at our sexy parties. Our house has multiple areas in the 5 levels that you can explore. BDSM room, Gloryhole Play Room, Public play areas and Private Play Areas.

To come to our members parties you must be given your personal ACCESS CODE to each party before you can come

To get a party ticket access code you must email Gloryholepartyticket@gmail.com

brandon butler
    Participant

Well I would love to. I know my size might be too large for most so if thats the case I understand as well.

jokester
    Participant

How do I sign up?

Kevin harder
    Participant

Im interested.

Shorlvr
    Participant

May I cum?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Warning! This site contains sexually explicit, adult material and is for adults only! By entering this site, you certify that you are 18 years or older and, if required in the locality where you view this site, 21 years or older, that you have voluntarily come to this site in order to view sexually explicit material. To leave this website, click here

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement | Billing Support

Parents Click Here: CyberPatrol | RSAC | SafeSurf
© 2016-2018 GloryholeParty.com – All Rights Reserved.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up